Good day amazing fans
I am your favorite host and in today’s episode, we have an amazing minister, entrepreneur and gospel singer. So, let’s get down to today’s business
- Can we meet you? (what’s your full name and stage name (Nick Name))?
DAVEJAM: I am David Atari Joshua, Well known as Davejam
JESNAIJA: That’s great sir, so
- Where are you from?
DAVEJAM: I am from Nasarawa Eggon Nasarawa state
JESNAIJA: Wow, u must be Eggon then?
DAVEJAM: Yes sir, I am☺️☺️☺️
JESNAIJA: Good to know ☺️
- When did you start up Music & Ministry?
DAVEJAM: If I can recall I started music when I was 12 or so…which is also a ministry but if you are referring to the ministry of the word, I started year 2020
- What motivated you into it?
DAVEJAM: Actually, as a child growing up. I can’t say categorically what motivates me but I knew I love(ed) music and wanted to do something with the art
DAVEJAM: I just love the way music is been done & how it communicates same language to people with different languages
- Who is your personal favorite worship leader?
DAVEJAM: Ahhh I literally don’t have I must confess. I just love good music (Moral spiritual music)
JESNAIJA: Interesting, let’s move to the next question then Sir
- What is your current favorite worship song?
DAVEJAM: Uhhmm… I think for now it should be YOU CAPTURED MY HEART by Min. GUC
- Tell me about your family. Childhood and Adulthood
DAVEJAM: How do I merge these two now
JESNAIJA: 😅😅😅 just brief sir
DAVEJAM: Actually, there has been no much difference except distinct growth from who I was and who I’m becoming now…
My childhood was practically full of questions, I asked so many questions to myself first & then people… I was keen to findings as to why things are the way they are and why people or sects behave the way they do…
My adulthood is but an upgraded version of my childhood
- Are u single or married?
JESNAIJA: 9. If single, why? If dating, who are you dating?
DAVEJAM: 😂😂😂 I’m married to Jesus 😂
DAVEJAM: I’m not married
DAVEJAM: I keep my relationship very confidential
JESNAIJA: For the sake of our interview pls🙏🏾 we need Just her name 😁🙏🏾
DAVEJAM: That is the best I can go sir, sorry😇
JESNAIJA: Okay sir
- Tell me about your testimony. How did you come to faith in Christ?
DAVEJAM: Thank you so much, I was a club DJ
I was in church and born in church but not in Christ. It became a life in Christ in the year 2013… up until now the story is great & the experience is something to value
JESNAIJA: This is wonderful, thanks to God
- If someone asked you to describe your strengths as a minister of music/worship pastor, what would you tell them? What are your areas of limitation in which you desire to grow?
DAVEJAM: I can say the both are very well balanced. My limitations is in creating more time than now to press deeper into God.
Due to various life’s responsibilities & of cause work
- Please explain your theology of worship, giving biblical support.
DAVEJAM: Worship is obedience
Genesis 22:5 KJV
And Abraham said unto his young men, Abide ye here with the ass; and I and the lad will go yonder and worship, and come again to you.
Matthew 15:8 KJV
This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.
- How does worship connect with pastoral care? Give examples from your ministry experience.
DAVEJAM: Pls elaborate… I don’t completely understand
JESNAIJA: I mean, worship during pastoral ministration
DAVEJAM: Oh ok, It does very well. for me I think it helps alot… for example…
2 Kings 3:14-15 KJV
And Elisha said, As the Lord of hosts liveth, before whom I stand, surely, were it not that I regard the presence of Jehoshaphat the king of Judah, I would not look toward thee, nor see thee.  But now bring me a minstrel. And it came to pass, when the minstrel played, that the hand of the Lord came upon him. Its a connection you cant break
- What are your strengths As a Gospel Singer?
- Where do you see your career in five years As a Gospel Singer?
DAVEJAM: Anywhere God destined it to be
JESNAIJA: Okay sir
- What is your biggest weakness As Gospel Singer?
DAVEJAM: When ministering & the people are just staring
- What is your greatest failure As Gospel Singer, and what did you learn from it?
DAVEJAM: I won’t call it failure, it was a bridge of learning, I angrily didn’t finish my time on stage because the sound guys were almost frustrating me
- Where have you Ministered? What is your favorite and least favorite venues? Do you have any upcoming shows or events?
DAVEJAM: I have ministered in so many places I can recall but aside my base, Abuja & Nasarawa..i remembered going for ministration in Ekiti State & Kaduna… I don’t have favorite venues
- What is your favorite song to perform?
DAVEJAM: Ahhh..all of my songs
- If you could change anything about the way gospel minister, minister. What would it be?
DAVEJAM: Pride & Impurity, also stage management
- At the cost of pursuing your career, how many states have you visited?
DAVEJAM: 2 others aside Abuja & Nasarawa State.
- How do you cope with your Music and Evangelical ministry joined with your business?
DAVEJAM: I really can’t gather how I manage to do that trust me but I ensure I deal with present issues on the table so it doesn’t remain.
- What is your Advice to the upcoming music ministers and entrepreneurs?
DAVEJAM: Be Resilient, be extremely patient, be deliberate about what you are doing & trust God.
- If you were to pick one among Pastoral and Music Ministry which, will you pick?
DAVEJAM: The both😂
JESNAIJA: 😂😂😂 Thank you sir. Okay lastly, one word for Jesnaija Media Team 🙏🏾
DAVEJAM: Keep up the good works… You all already gat EXCELLENCE which is obviously undeniable but I beg you…see you Nasarawa, link up with strangers more than those that already seem over familiar with your work & team & of all, trust & depend on God.
Na him dey LIFT men…It’s not of him that runneth nor willeth nor has all the skill… ask PORTABLE (CIRCULAR MUSICIAN)
JESNAIJA: Thank you so much sir
See Full List: 2023 BET Hip-Hop Awards Nominations
Full List: 2023 Headies Award Winners
UPDATE: Queen Esther Tanimu Set To Marry Love of Her Life
Sad News: Wizkid’s Mother Confirmed Dead
Breaking! NDLEA Appoints Naira Marley As an Ambassador.
[MOVIE] Double Life (2023)
[Movie] The Collective (2023)
[Movie] Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse (2023)
[Movie] As Good as Dead (2022)
[Movie] The Slumber Party (2023)
[Mixtape] DJ Starboi Birthday Mixtape vol.3 ft Hypeman Deejay Samklef
Download Bishop Tee Joseph -Komai Da Komai
DJ STARBOI AFRO AMAPIANO MIXTAPE
[MIXTAPE] DJ STARBOY BIRTHDAY MIX VOL 4
[MP3] KIZZ DANIEL ‘SHU-PERU
I’LL PRAISE YOU – NATHAN WAZIRI
BYE UKA by A.N Anthony Ft Mathias Luka Agbu
[MP3] RELATIONSHIP BY ‘BOY SPYCE’